PATRIOTS

Sox, Pats, B's, Celts, Revs, Rams, etc...
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Re: PATRIOTS

Post by Joseph » Jan Mon 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Why do so many officials FEAR and kowtow to the Marshfield Airport gang?

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jan Tue 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Joseph wrote:Image

:mrgreen:

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Thu 02, 2017 11:05 am

Tom Brady hopes his mother can attend the Super Bowl

By KRISTIE RIEKEN AP, February 1, 2017
HOUSTON (AP) — Tom Brady hopes his mother will be in the stands on Super Bowl Sunday despite dealing with an undisclosed health issue.

The New England Patriots quarterback acknowledged on Wednesday that his mother Galynn Brady has been ill. He didn’t provide any details.

“It’s personal with my family, and I’m just hoping everyone’s here on Sunday to share in a great experience. But it has been a tough year. Every family goes through different things and you know my family has always been a great support system for me and hopefully we can make everyone happy on Sunday.”

So well said!I hope his mother will be well but doesn't sound good.

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Feb Thu 02, 2017 11:42 am

I hope she feels good enough to go to the game, but if she's not 100%, I hope she stays home. I'm guessing this isn't her first Superbowl. Not her last, either.

clover
Resident
Resident

Post by clover » Feb Fri 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Was showing my son that I still have the t-shirt I wore when Belichick and Brady won their first Superbowl in 2002. :) It's actually an AFC Championship shirt dated January 12, 1997 that I crossed out the date on and wrote in January 27, 2002 when the Patriots won the AFC that year. :) They went on to win the Superbowl on "this day in history," February 3rd, 2002. I'm wondering if it's a bad luck shirt or a good luck shirt, since they didn't win in 1997, but did win when I was wearing it in 2002? :-? Maybe I'll just put it back in its old exact spot at the back of the closet, where apparently it has brought good luck for many of these past years.

On this date in history:

New England Patriots win first Super Bowl

On this day in 2002, the New England Patriots shock football fans everywhere by defeating the heavily favored St. Louis Rams, 20-17, to take home their first Super Bowl victory. Pats’ kicker Adam Vinatieri made a 48-yard field goal to win the game just as the clock expired.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-hist ... super-bowl

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Sat 04, 2017 7:44 am

Sounds like my superstition!I have an old old tshirt I got when they had the old Pat Patriot logo.I have kept it in my draw.We were told at work we could wear our Pats gear.I pulled it out to look at it but don't dare wear it.Might be bad luck.Think i will just keep it in the draw!
I can hardly believe the game is tomorrow! 8)

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Sun 05, 2017 10:40 pm

OMG!!!!!They did it!!!

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Feb Mon 06, 2017 7:31 am

What is with these opposing SB teams and their need to throw the ball when everyone including my ancient mother-in-law can see that the obvious choice is to run? Seattle, and now Atlanta. They had this game sewn up with a field goal. They could have taken a knee. But they handed it to us. Thanks again, universe.

A couple of non-game favorite moments for me:
Goodell getting boo'd through his entire speech while handing the trophy to Kraft. I thought he spoke quite well for a guy who was simultaneously grinding his teeth.
The second Shields MRI commercial starring Tom Brady.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Mon 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Well you got great receivers making plays like Julio Jones.He makes insane catches!That is how they got them down there.Ryan said they won all year by being aggressive so they win or lose that way.Let's face it our defense stunk the first half.Coughing up the ball and pick sixs's kill you.Give credit to Flowers.He was putting the pressure on.He never stops.

The Goddell boo'ing was great.That is the cheaper story line.Brady was a much more classier guy.

This game was special to Brady.To see his mother with the head scarf tells you what his family has gone threw.Until you have a loved one dealing with cancer,you have no idea what a family goes threw.Seeing Brady on his hands and knees crying from exhaustion and his family issues was something I will never forget.

I think this has to be the best Superbowl game.1st OT game in Super Bowl history.Largest comeback in Super Bowl history!And I hope this puts the end to who is the best QB ever!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Tue 07, 2017 9:51 am

Cue the duck boats!!To bad the weather is not the best.

No matter rain or snow or, as forecasted, both, the Patriots are set to to take to the streets of Boston for a victory parade Tuesday. And whether you’re watching from home or at work or out there on the streets with them, here’s what you need to know about the celebration.

What time does it start? And where?

The team begins its duck boat parade at 11 a.m. just west of the Prudential Center on Boylston Street. From there, the team will travel up Boyslton to the Boston Common, where the duck boats will turn left on to Tremont Street en route to City Hall.

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Feb Tue 07, 2017 10:02 am

You know your team is a dynasty when you go to the parade and your friend texts, "Meet you at the usual place?"

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Tue 07, 2017 10:45 am

Yes,the same spot and dressed warmly!!!A wrollin wrally!!!

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Wed 08, 2017 10:20 am

Leave it to the Croatian to pull out the vodka!!!! 8)
And Gronk to chug the beers and spike the cans!

http://www.boston.com/sports/new-englan ... ots-parade

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Wed 08, 2017 10:35 am

Oh the wheels are coming off the bus!!!

ATLANTA - Falcons defensive coordinator Richard Smith and defensive line coach Bryan Cox have been fired by the Atlanta Falcons, according to the team.

Smith, a veteran coach, may stay on in an advisory capacity, but assessing his options.

The Falcons pointed out that the decision to dismiss Smith and Cox was not based on the defense’s collapse in the Super Bowl.

Falcons head coach Dan Quinn, who was the defensive coordinator in Seattle before becoming the head coach, took on more of the play-calling after the bye week. The defense has always been more of a collaborative effort.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Wed 08, 2017 11:48 am

Btw,they say a million people showed up for the parade in some nasty weather conditions.Police said the crowd was well behaved with only a couple minor incidents.

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Feb Thu 09, 2017 6:09 am

Carson wrote:Police said the crowd was well behaved with only a couple minor incidents.
And they were probably involving Gronk. :lol:

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Feb Thu 09, 2017 9:10 am

Did you hear the interview with him at city hall?He said he wasn't going to party but he said the people demanded it!!! :lol:
As if he needs an prompting! :roll:
Good thing he didn't drop any of the trophies at the R.I. rally!

pat
Founder
Founder

Post by pat » Feb Thu 09, 2017 9:28 am

Yeah, that was an Edelman-esqe save.

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Mar Mon 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Brady's shirt has been found!!!In Mexico!!! 8)

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Mar Mon 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Actually both shirts have been found!!!

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/20170 ... seys-found

Carson
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Post by Carson » Jun Fri 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Joseph
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Joseph » Jun Wed 14, 2017 6:13 am

Yep, it's time to start fresh.
What was done in last season doesn't count.
Why do so many officials FEAR and kowtow to the Marshfield Airport gang?

What is the source of their power? Does it involve some kind of unseemly enterprise? A government entity?