Cali's Tanning Club Now Open!

Marshfield related issues.
Forum rules
Please Click Here To View Rules ---- To contact the administrator please email admin@southshoreforums.com.
NAH
Visitor
Visitor

Cali's Tanning Club Now Open!

Postby NAH » Feb Mon 20, 2012 9:01 am

Cali's Tanning Club is now open!
Come on in and sign up for a monthly membership- UNLIMITED tanning for only $19.98/month!
Call 781-834-9988 or visit us at the Shops at Ocean's Gate- between Jackanson's and Hong Kong Kitchen.

See you soon! 8)

Merrill H. Diamond
Resident
Resident

Re: Cali's Tanning Club Now Open!

Postby Merrill H. Diamond » Feb Mon 20, 2012 1:03 pm

NAH wrote:Cali's Tanning Club is now open!
Come on in and sign up for a monthly membership- UNLIMITED tanning for only $19.98/month!
Call 781-834-9988 or visit us at the Shops at Ocean's Gate- between Jackanson's and Hong Kong Kitchen.

See you soon! 8)

Congratulations, Greg!

The place looks great and is as "high end" as you had hoped. Your pal Dana did a great job on the construction.

Cali's will be a great fit for what appears to be an emerging beauty, fitness and health theme at The Shops at OCEAN'S GATE.

Best,
Merrill

TimeToRetire
Resident
Resident

Postby TimeToRetire » Feb Mon 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Merrill wrote:....beauty, fitness and health theme....

Guess that counts me out... :lol:

Only kidding, good luck with the new shop, and congrat's Merrill on another fine opening.

Merrill H. Diamond
Resident
Resident

Postby Merrill H. Diamond » Feb Tue 21, 2012 10:50 am

TimeToRetire wrote:
Merrill wrote:....beauty, fitness and health theme....

Guess that counts me out... :lol:

Only kidding, good luck with the new shop, and congrat's Merrill on another fine opening.

Thanks. I appreciate your note very much.

As we continue to fill up the space at OCEAN'S GATE, there will be shops and services that will appeal to some people and not others...just like a real downtown.

We hope to have another announcement soon regarding the former Anna's Country Kitchen space...but getting people to move from strong interest to executing a lease is like trying to push a noodle across a table.

Anyway, thanks again.

Best,
Merrill

Marshead
Pinnacle
Pinnacle

Postby Marshead » Feb Tue 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Merrill --

Take good care of my boy, Greg. He and I are former neighbors, and despite a strange fondness for Philly sports teams, he's a great guy.

I urge everyone who is thinking of using a tanning salon to support a local business and the experienced, wicked nice guy behind it.
The Law Offices of John S. Keating: A General Practice Law Firm Offering Personal Attention and Timely, AFFORDABLE Legal Services to South Shore Residents & Businesses: 617-285-8113. http://www.johnkeatinglaw.com; chip@johnkeatinglaw.com.

Merrill H. Diamond
Resident
Resident

Postby Merrill H. Diamond » Feb Wed 22, 2012 11:52 am

Marshead wrote:Merrill --

Take good care of my boy, Greg. He and I are former neighbors, and despite a strange fondness for Philly sports teams, he's a great guy.

I urge everyone who is thinking of using a tanning salon to support a local business and the experienced, wicked nice guy behind it.

I agree.

Greg's a great guy.

And, if you speak with him, I think he'll confirm that I've taken very good care of him...

Best,
Merrill

Return to “Marshfield General Discussion”